- Requires that vehicles have snow tires, all-weather radials, or chains. Police citations are issued to those without.
- Residents are asked to not park on the snow emergency routes before Phase 2 of the snow emergency plan is activated. It will greatly help the Department of Transportation to clear the emergency routes quickly if no cars are interfering.
- Requires that vehicles have snow tires, all-weather radials, or chains. (Police citations are issued to those without).
- Parking is prohibited on designated Snow Emergency Routes. Snow emergency routes are clearly marked and vehicles parked along these designated roadways during a snow emergency will be ticketed and towed. Vehicles are impounded if they are parked along the restricted peak hour zones in the downtown area. In neighborhoods, they are relocated to suggested alternative parking areas such as schools or recreational facilities.
- During a Phase 2 snow emergency, here is a list of area schools equipped with parking lots that citizens may park at.
- Permits emergency vehicles only on City streets.