- Requires that vehicles have snow tires, all weather radials or chains. Police citations are issued to those without
- It would help if citizens would park off of the snow emergency routes before phase 2 of the snow emergency plan is activated. It will greatly help the Department of Transportation to clear the emergency routes quickly if no cars are interferring.
- Requires that vehicles have snow tires, all weather radials or chains. (Police citations are issued to those without)
- Parking is prohibited on designated Snow Emergency Routes. Snow emergency routes are clearly marked and vehicles parked along these designated roadways during a snow emergency will be ticketed and towed. Vehicles are impounded if they are parked along the restricted peak hour zones in the downtown area. In neighborhoods, they are relocated to suggested alternative parking areas such as schools or recreational facilities.
- During a Phase 2 snow emergency, citizens may park at area schools equipped with parking lots.
- Permits emergency vehicles only on City streets.